At Paul S. Winson Coaches, the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our primary concern. Therefore, numerous measures have been introduced to observe Government guidance. At present, the following measures will apply, but please note that the advice is changing on a regular basis and may be different at the time of your journey with us.
(Private Coach Charter, Coach Holidays & Day Excursions)
• The maximum capacity of our coaches will be reduced. We have introduced a ‘Window Seat Only’ seating allocation policy to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
• We ask that you keep to your designated seat for the duration of your journey.
BOARDING OUR COACHES
• Your temperature may be taken at the departure point. Anyone with a raised temperature will not be permitted to travel
• Our on-board hand sanitiser must be used as you board the vehicle – if you are wearing gloves you will be asked to remove them and sanitise your hands, as gloves are more likely to spread infection
• Please ensure that you leave space between yourself and other passengers when boarding and disembarking the vehicle. We ask that you do not congregate in the aisle and remain
• Passengers will be required to supply and wear their own face coverings while onboard the coach unless you are exempt from doing so for medical reasons.
• All key touch points (handrails, armrests, seatbelts) will be sanitised between each journey for your added safety and all vehicles undergo an enhanced cleaning routine.
• All vehicles are disinfected with the use of a high-performance antiviral solution. This method is applied with a fogging machine.
• We are unable to clean the coach toilet between individual uses while in transit. As such, we ask that it is only used in an absolute emergency.
• Anything placed into the overhead luggage racks is likely to come into contact with other people’s possessions. Therefore, we ask that, where possible, you restrict your in-coach luggage to one item which will fit underneath your seat. Please do not place anything on seats which are left empty due to social distancing.
COACH HOLIDAYS & DAY EXCURSIONS
• Where possible we will endeavour to operate our Coach Holidays & Day Excursions as advertised, however, please be aware that some alterations to itineraries may be required if individual venues alter their guidance for visitors.
RESPECT FOR OTHER PASSENGERS AND OUR STAFF
• Please be patient with other passengers and our staff. These measures are in place for the safety of everyone during your journey with us.
HOME TO SCHOOL TRANSPORT
• Children aged 11 and over are encouraged to wear face coverings; however, this is not a mandatory requirement on dedicated school transport.
• Children are encouraged to sit in their ‘bubble’ or with the same group of children each day.
• If children from different schools are on-board together, it is recommended that they sit in their respective school group.
• Fresh air ventilation will be maximised wherever possible through opening side windows, ceiling vents and forced air ventilation systems.
• Children are encouraged to use the on-board hand sanitiser when boarding the school bus.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRAVEL……
• High Temperature (you feel hot to touch on your chest or back)
• A new, continuous cough
• A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace System, please obey the Government guidelines on self-isolating and do not attempt to travel.
If you begin to feel unwell AT ANY POINT during your journey with us, you must notify us IMMEDIATELY and obey all instructions given in accordance with Government advice.
Our normal Terms & Conditions will apply, and we will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or cancellation fees incurred by you under these circumstances.
For more information, please call 01509 232354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org