CONDITIONS OF BOOKING DAY EXCURSIONS
1. We reserve the right to cancel any day excursion with insufficient numbers and we will give at least five working day notice of cancellation.
2. No refund will be given to anyone cancelling an excursion booking within seven days of departure.
3. An excursion booking cancelled before seven days of departure will be given a refund less 10% (CHANGING TO 50% FROM 1/09/2021) administration charge and cost/entrance/theatre tickets and meals.
4. Duration of visit and approximate return to first set down point are subject to prevailing traffic conditions and we reserve the right to adjust our tour accordingly.
5. We reserve the right to change coach size according to numbers, to avoid, where possible, cancelling the tour.
6. Where applicable, the child reduction is taken off the over 55’s price.
7. Please note toilets are not guaranteed on day excursions but will be available to use if the coach has one.
8. Please note when a 57 seater coach is used, the back seats will be 53, 54, 55, 56 and 57
9. Prices for admissions/coach travel are correct at the time of going to print but may increase or decrease at a later date. We reserve the right to increase or decrease prices to correct third party amendments.
10. Programme of events are down to the organisers and can be subject to less minute alterations without notification.
11. Due to insurance purposes all passengers are classed as fare paying and require a seat allocation, whatever age. Free entry maybe available into venues for young children and carers – as per their terms and conditions.
12. Destination only trips – children are classed as up to and including 16 years of age.
WE ACCEPT ALL DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS AND BACS
CHEQUE PAYMENTS ACCEPTED 14 DAYS PRIOR TO TRAVEL
PLEASE NOTE: All refunds will be dealt with at our Head Office on Royal Way, Loughborough, LE11 5XR or by phone on 01509 230499